AcadaEssay is a well-known company that provides excellent essay writing services to Nigerian and African students in Europe. We understand that no one enjoys being scammed, thus we make every effort to deliver high-quality writing services. This distinguishes us from other web companies. Our major goal is to develop long-term connections with our customers so that we may grow together. This will only occur if our customers are satisfied with our services. As a result, our primary emphasis is on customer satisfaction, which is reflected in our refund policy.
We adhere to tight deadlines and literary standards. If the quality of your essay falls short of expectations, you may contact our well-trained customer service staff and seek revisions. Nonetheless, if you are dissatisfied, we provide the most attractive refund policy.
- You will get a full refund if you withdraw your order before we allocate it to a writer.
- After you place your order, you have 7 days to request unlimited free revisions. Because our writers are extremely competent, you will never require revisions; nevertheless, if you like, you may request free revisions.
- We provide limitless free revisions till the customer is completely happy, however, no refunds will be given after the revised material is submitted to the customer. Free revisions are available for 7 days after the work is submitted. Let’s say the customer isn’t happy with the amended work after getting it. In that scenario, the matter will be reviewed by the quality assurance department, and the entire or partial sum will be refunded. The money to be refunded can also be used for future orders with us.
- If you paid twice for the same order or two similar orders, you would receive a full refund. You may also put it on hold for your next order.
- If we are unable to locate a suitable writer to assist you with your essay, we will contact you immediately (rather than after the deadline has gone) and refund your money (full amount).
The services are non-refundable, with the exception of the aforementioned points and conditions.