What kind of personal data do we obtain?
You may be requested to submit your name, phone number, email address, or other information to aid you with your experience while ordering or enrolling on our site, as applicable. When you sign on to our website, place an order, or put the information on our site, we obtain information about you.
The types of information we obtain about you are determined by your specific interactions with our Website and Services, and may include, to the extent authorized by law:
- Your contact information (name, phone number, email address)
- IP address
- Calls/emails/other correspondence
- Bank and credit account information
It is your responsibility to provide accurate and current information.
What will we do with your information?
The information we gather from you whether you register, make an order, answer to a survey or marketing email, browse the website, or use some other site tools and features may be used in the following manner:
- Send information, answer questions, and/or address any issues.
- Additional details about your order will be sent to you.
- To make improvements to our website so that we can better serve you.
- Process orders and deliver order-related updates and information.
- To enable us to serve the sort of content and product options in which you are most keen on and to customize the user’s experience.
- To run a competition, a campaign, a poll, or some other site features.
- To execute your orders as promptly as possible.
- Sending you emails about your order or other services and products regularly.
- After the initial purchase, advertise to our mailing list or write emails to our customers.
* Please contact us at the phone number or email address mentioned below if you do not want us to advertise to you or transfer your information to other parties for marketing reasons. You can also unsubscribe from AcadaEssay marketing communications by clicking on a link in the email.
You have the right to request that your personal information not be used for advertising purposes. If we seek to use your data for such reasons or divulge your information to a third party for such reasons, we will normally notify you (before obtaining your data). By engaging our customer support team at any time, you can protect your right.
What safeguards do we have in place to keep visitor information safe?
To keep your visit to our site as safe and protected as possible, we check it continuously for security gaps and security weaknesses. Your personal information is stored inside protected networks and is only available by a small number of people with authorized access permissions to such systems who are compelled to keep the information private. Furthermore, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, any confidential information you provide is protected. When a customer places an order, inputs, submits, or views their information, we implement a variety of security procedures to keep their personal information safe.
Cookies are tiny files that a website or its service provider sends to your computer’s storage disk (if you permit) to allow the site’s or service provider’s systems to identify your browser and record and remember information. Cookies, for example, assist us in remembering and processing the goods in your shopping cart. They’re also used to assist us to determine your interests based on past or present site activity, so we can offer better services to you. We also utilize cookies to generate aggregate statistics about site traffic and engagement to provide better future site experiences and solutions.
You have the option of having your computer notify you each time a cookie is transmitted, and you can shut off all cookies. This is done through the web browser settings. Because each browser is a little distinct, consult your browser’s Help menu to discover how to change your cookies properly. When a Do Not Track (DNT) browser feature is in place, we observe do not track signals and do not track, install cookies, or employ advertising.
Do we make any personal information available on our website?
We do not make any of your personal information available to the public on our website. The certain personal information you provide is included with every order you place and is only seen by our limited team of writers and editors.
Except we give users prior notice, we do not transfer, sell, or otherwise trade your personally identifiable information to any outside parties. We may however reveal information when we believe it is necessary to obey the law, execute our site policies, or defend our rights, reputation, or security or the rights, reputation, or security of others.